Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just when I get off my backside to take a photo for the Autumn safari collection......

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Car

CW's off on the next sodding picture fest!!

Stunning pics as always CW

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
That dirt has been told by Catwoman that if it even looked at a clean panel they would be very sorry.
Speaking to the car hire guy an hour ago..., here in snowy Iceland, he knew of no F paces on the island yet and only knew one bloke with a F type.
Was hoping for a busmans holiday..... however got given a Kuga for the week!!
Think even Catwoman would struggle here.... not seen a single clean car except the new ones in the showrooms!!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, guys, my car actually is pretty dirty, by my standards, it just doesn't show in the pics! . . honestly, it really is, I mean you could write "please wash me!" with your finger, on the tailgate . . :lol: . . . now, where's that bucket and sponge?, I had it here somewhere!

Aw, that's a lovely autumnal pic blackjagmike . . looks great on that carpet of yellow leaves :p

Thanks for the nice comments guys ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lovely photos, thank you. Some might even say they are great, others may disagree! Best wishes, Arianne

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I may have stopped for an autumn pic myself
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great photo Piers

Looks like we lurk in similar woods!!

Is it me or does the front grill of CW's look better than mine or Piers 3.0L's because of the absence of the S badge or not?

Im seriously thinking of de badging that front grill as it looks imbalanced.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
blackjagmike said:
Great photo Piers

Looks like we lurk in similar woods!!

Is it me or does the front grill of CW's look better than mine or Piers 3.0L's because of the absence of the S badge or not?

Im seriously thinking of de badging that front grill as it looks imbalanced.

Thoughts?
Similar debate on the US forum. I'm inclined to agree with you ... hey if we all debadge we can send them to Carl .. he could line them up on his front bumper like my grandad used to on his Ford Zephyr. Where is he by the way (Carl, not my grandad!)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Loving the Austin Healey too!

Forgot to say....

In regards to CW's original photos

Am I the only one to think perhaps she has a weak bladder and needs to keep stopping to "go" at the side of the road / behind dry stone walls?

Perhaps even living up to her name and "marking her territory!!"

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
catwoman said:
Just had to stop, while out on my travels today, and take a couple of pics in the stunning late november sunshine . .

View attachment 3111
. . . amazing views from 'the high road'
Stunning backdrops, but what struck me was how the curves in the side show up in the second picture.... It is a car that looks different from every angle, and often from the same angle! :D

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
blackjagmike said:
Am I the only one to think perhaps she has a weak bladder and needs to keep stopping to "go" at the side of the road / behind dry stone walls?
:lol: . . . Yes . . . you are the only one . . at least, I sincerely hope so! . . :lol:

blackjagmike said:
Great photo Piers . . Looks like we lurk in similar woods!!
:eek: . . lurking in woods, Piers and Mike . . . this does not sound good boys :lol: (I agree, it is a good pic tho' ;) )

Re. de-badging the front grille . . my personal view is to not alter the look; the 'S' should have a grille badge, the R-Sport not, although I did toy with the idea of putting an 'R' on mine when I first got my car . . . to be honest I don't even think about it now, too busy just enjoying it :p

JLRnumber5 said:
I did a spot of badge removal on my Evoque ... here it is mid-removal ....
JLR#5, why, why, why . . what were you thinking? :shock:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts