Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, only got back from dealers, so not any miles.. Will be going out for a drive tomorrow . Here are some photos... Tried an pic from above by balancing on the building scaffold indoors for a different perspective!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice , can`t wait to get mine on Monday.

·
Registered
184 Posts
:mrgreen: very nice indeed. Your wheels look great on that spec - one of the nicest combos I've seen. Wish I'd gone for bigger wheels now.

Does anyone know if you can change 19's to 22's or is it not that simple??

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Gorgeous! . . simply gorgeous! . . looks everything I hope mine will be, and totally vindicates the choice of Ammonite for me, it suits the design so well.

Would it be possible you could post some pics with views of the car with the doors open so that the red/blk interior is visible too with the Ammonite bodywork . . . it's a combo I've not yet seen on a car with my own eyes, but I must say it's a very tasteful choice you made Mr Jags Cat . . . yep, I would say that wouldn't I, seeing as it's my spec too . . . :lol:

. . . it's almost uncanny, our cars will be like twins, you went for no Privacy Glass and you put 'splash' guards on yours as well . . . those are a 'must-have' option on mine too, with living half a mile down a rough track covered with sheep and cow .......... !!

G

·
I also have to admit it looks great: ammonite/R-Sport/black pack/silver helix !
The portfolio I've seen didn't look great at all compare to yours, Jags Cat :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
By your command cat woman... I will also add some more tonight when we will get the full effect of the mood lighting on the red setting on max to high-light the red trim... Added the rear lights lit too,this machine is stunning, went into Yeovil town today and people were stareing :shock: unfortunately not at me but this sexy beast I was sat in... On a different note this 2 ltr is fast enough for me in gear and being RWD and manual is 200 kg lighter and it shows against the demo I tried... Plus you acclerate dip clutch blip throttle and it sounds pretty good, not 3 ltr SC but when it looks this goooood it raises heads for sure!
Think these photos actually show the red leather colour accurately which looks great IMO anyway.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Thanks J C, I'm most obliged . . . and I am not disappointed with how that looks, not disappointed at all . . . not disappointed in the slightest, in fact I just cannot wait to get behind the wheel of my own . . . . yep, there's no doubt about it, that car is most definitely pure s e x y ! ! !

. . . and I really really wanted to put an emoticon smiley type thing after that last comment, but there isn't one that'll do it justice! :shock: :evil: :cool:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're welcome, happy to help as I would hope to be treated the same if the roles were reversed, what the forums for isn't it!, :?: do you you or anyone else require another legal high. Maybe get a the photo enlarged and stick on the ceiling so it's there when you wake up and close your eyes... :shock: :eek: Think Mr cat woman may have something to say though.... :? Could always stick up something for him next to it :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, how about a close-up of the, errr, how to put this with decorum . . gear stick area . . ?

If you do get some pics of the interior mood lighting, after dark, then defo interested . . . no idea how you'll do that tho'...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh dear it would seem I have started something :eek: , I was going to take some pics of it lit up but if I go out in this lighting were having I may end up glowing In the dark myself :lol:
Great to hear so many likes, thank you!! See if I can dodge Thors hammer later on!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok not brilliant photos, but with the mood lighting it looks like the enterprise's bridge, blue and green just wrong with red interior trim but will look great with oyster or black trim!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts