Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help !!! In a vehicle equipped with the standard ICT how on earth do you use it to check the Oil Level. Could someone who has mastered it please find the time to give me a blow by blow, touch by touch, curse by curse idiots guide on how it's acheived. I'm not in a rush for it having done only a very few miles since picking it up but thats on the assuption that even an organisation like Jaguar would have put enough in to keep me going for a while.....................................................................................or !! did they. Seriously any help will be appreciated. There was me denigrating Chp for asking how to open the bonnet. :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you go to vehicle info (using the steering wheel menu on the control panel), oil level is the 3rd or 4th option down. I don't believe it's displayed via ICT.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Karl, I thought I had tried every option using the vehicle info screen but I'll give it another try, thanks again.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bugger me, do you know what, I've not even had a look under the bonnet yet so I can see why you're laughing. :roll: :evil:

·
Registered
492 Posts
:lol: Go to the other post , to find out how to open your bonnet :lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'm not normally that thick but now I find out that in order for the fuel guage to make a downward move you have to drive the car for a bit, would you believe it...........................these Jaguars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Is it appropriate to mention the calibre word again!!!??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You dope :lol: :lol: made me really chuckle!!! :lol: :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.