Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a three year old petrol 5litre supercharge Range Rover...loved it. But I'm bored of Range Rovers and have discovered the F pace. I'm thinking petrol 3litre black with black pack and 22inch wheels. It's almost half the price of the SVR I was thinking of getting. Maybe the SVR would be more fun but that's a lot of money. Any thoughts ? Any recommendation on Interior colour and or must have options. I'm going to buy another luxury car for another reason so saving 50k sounds good or will I regret it ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
A mate of mine has a RRS, Porsche Macan and a proper Range Rover.....he's just test drove the 3 litre petrol and is outlng both Range rovers and investing the change in a princess v58. I have driven all his cars and have to say, I'm looking forward to our f pace, and I wouldn't swap it for any of his cars...........well unless the git orders the DB11 he keeps threatening too!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Daddy999 said:
A mate of mine has a RRS, Porsche Macan and a proper Range Rover.....he's just test drove the 3 litre petrol and is outlng both Range rovers and investing the change in a princess v58. I have driven all his cars and have to say, I'm looking forward to our f pace, and I wouldn't swap it for any of his cars...........well unless the git orders the DB11 he keeps threatening too!
Boom! That Trumped him!! If we are talking Trumps, my mate actually has a deposit on a DB11........ :lol:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
For the doubters, this was us coming back from Monaco after the Grand Prix stopping over at a Chateau. One is the V12 manual Vantage the other is the DBS......you can tell which is which and I'm not in the Red shorts!!!! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would have liked the 3 litre supercharged f pace or a holy grail Aston DB11, but unfortunately the wife wanted the portfolio with real leather and "not, composite leather crap like the Mercedes", those are her words. I'm looking forward to the 2.0 portfolio on order, I'm built for long term comfort these days and not tearing around Britains motorways at those dizzying speeds averaging err, 10 miles an hour.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Daddy999 said:
I would have liked the 3 litre supercharged f pace or a holy grail Aston DB11, but unfortunately the wife wanted the portfolio with real leather and "not, composite leather crap like the Mercedes", those are her words. I'm looking forward to the 2.0 portfolio on order, I'm built for long term comfort these days and not tearing around Britains motorways at those dizzying speeds averaging err, 10 miles an hour.
That's why I took the 2.0l and loaded it with goodies!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have absolutely no idea? Lol

The dealer cocked my order up, they ordered the wrong colour and spec? Tried to make me take it, which just annoyed me even more, I explained the error of their ways, and eventually, they ordered me the correct car...sadly that means more waiting and not knowing?

mind you, I'm glad of the wait, it gives jag time to sort out some of the issues repeatedly reported on here. Rear suspension, freezing infotainment etc.

Good luck with your delivery, I'm sure the wait will have been worth it.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Daddy999 said:
I have absolutely no idea? Lol

The dealer cocked my order up, they ordered the wrong colour and spec? Tried to make me take it, which just annoyed me even more, I explained the error of their ways, and eventually, they ordered me the correct car...sadly that means more waiting and not knowing?

mind you, I'm glad of the wait, it gives jag time to sort out some of the issues repeatedly reported on here. Rear suspension, freezing infotainment etc.

Good luck with your delivery, I'm sure the wait will have been worth it.
I recall the story now, very poor service, Jag should push this to front of the queue - disgraceful!! Hannah at Jaguar!! Perhaps you can intervene??? This is typical of what I have been mentioning to you via email!!

Best of luck Daddy999, be assured you will hear if I have issues!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts