Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Just picked up my F-Pace from the dealers and it's fantastic, with unfortunately one or two of the recurring issues that have been identified here on the forum.

Love the colour/black pack/wheels combo - exactly what I'd hoped for and the interior really works for me.

The drive hope was excellent - what a difference from the Q5 I've just traded in. That was a nice car, but it had none of the character of the F-Pace - especially in dynamic mode.

However.....

I have a slight misalignment of the front panel - only slight, but have been offered an f-type loner next week which the Head of Sales is going to drop off at my house and take mine to get it sorted before bringing it back to me on the evening so I don't have to miss work.

Passenger door speaker has a buzz which shouldn't be there - going to have a play about now with the setting to check it's not just my choice of tunes, but I'm pretty sure it is an issue.

Blusetooth is a bit temperamental, dropping the music from the phone, but again I think playing with the settings could sort this out as it also happened in my Audi until I got everything set up right.

And finally InControl apps will not be persuaded that there isn't a window open!

With all that said, none of it has spoiled my picking up the car. Disappointed hey are there on a car if this type, but not too worried as they can be sorted. What has been most noticeable is the drive which has meant that I'm a little bit besotted with this car already which didn't happen with my Audi.

Will post some more pics in the light tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
That is the colour I would have liked, but my wife refuses to have red cars. It looks fantastic and I'm sure you will love owning it.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
On the window issue, try the windows open each one at a time and close it and after each window check the app, on the front windows check the one touch open and close works, I had the same problem and found it was my one touch drivers window was not working, after rocking the switch many times it finally worked and the app said all the Windows were closed.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Couldn't agree more with you regarding the difference between the FP and the Q5, was out in mine this evening.... kicked it into dynamic, shifted the box into sport mode then manual paddle shift and boy does this thing come alive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks jagfpacejk, I've been playing and that indeed sorted the window issue, and cat woman, that name is probably going to stick.

Spending some time with the manual and my iPhone in the car is sorting out most of the connectivity issues as well. Not really problems, you just need to worrk out how the two tech systems (plus SIM card) work together.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Jander101 said:
Thanks jagfpacejk, I've been playing and that indeed sorted the window issue, and cat woman, that name is probably going to stick.

Spending some time with the manual and my iPhone in the car is sorting out most of the connectivity issues as well. Not really problems, you just need to worrk out how the two tech systems (plus SIM card) work together.
Your welcome glad to help out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Latest release still coming out the factory with faults when will it stop ✋ is there such a thing as a well built fpace ???? I'm amazed how tolerant people are on here with there problems
Imagine you purchased a £2k tv and it was away getting fixed as often as our fpaces

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.