Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was rather idly looking around at wheels for the F Pace in 22 inch format. Started with the First Edition and Helix but they often come with Tyres and I had the idea of having a winter and summer set .
I'm still partially tempted by the first edition as I think they will look good but only seller I've seen is 2.5K with tyres and that's just a bit over what I'd be happy with as tyres only £800 - anyway I'm rambling.

Anyone got or seen / thought about new wheels that would go well on the Fpace at a reasonable price.
Hawke at around 1300 and Aluworks ?? At 650 turned up and they look ok.

Just interested

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do wheels off other Jaguars (XE/XF) fit the F Pace ? Would open up lots more possibilities.

·
Registered
688 Posts
There was a picture posted in here a goood few months back of a BRG FP in the states with a horrid looking set on. Will have to search for the post

·
Registered
492 Posts
Dukes said:
Do wheels off other Jaguars (XE/XF) fit the F Pace ? Would open up lots more possibilities.
I think wider wheels are fitted to rear of XE / XF

·
Registered
302 Posts
My only piece of advice, especially if going for bigger wheels is that many aftermarket ones are made out of what I call 'monkey metal' in that they are a very soft alloy that easily deforms. Also consider any impact on insurance and more importantly warranties....

I also recall the picture from the states!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I will never forget a picture posted on a Land Rover forum years ago. A member thought he had a cracking (forgive the pun) deal on a set of new alloy wheels. He posted a picture a few weeks later showing one of the wheels completely in bits after hitting a small rock driving a walking speed.

Try making a warranty claim on the drive train or suspension if aftermarket wheels have been fitted.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes well I need the 22 inches and as a second set it's a compromise between price.
If I was changing as my only set of wheels I'd push the boat out more.
Range Rover sport fit according to this auction
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-22-Alloy-Wheels-Only-Range-Rover-Sport-Land-Rover-Discovery-Black-Pearl-/332079198048?fits=Model%3AF-Pace&hash=item4d51766f60:g:DjgAAOSwZQRYamqW

The hawke are the cheaper ones and have a few - black, gunmetal etc
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22-HAWKE-Chayton-Alloy-Wheels-x-4-Black-Lip-Polished-22x9-5-5-108-JAGUAR-F-PACE-/302020907961?hash=item4651d953b9:g:r0MAAOSwARZXkeip

The aluworks ones
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22-ALUWERKS-DTM-Alloy-Wheels-Range-Rover-Vogue-06-10-Gloss-Black-22x10-5-120-/222365451799?fits=Model%3AF-Pace&hash=item33c6038617:g:DG4AAOSwA3dYamZE

Haven't seen anything really stand out yet. Maybe it's waiting for a first edition set at right price might be the way forward

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes maybe an original set of Jag ones. I'd just like to have a set of intermediate tyres and summer though the Pirelli ones don't have great reviews (the winter scorpions do but I don't need full winter in sunny south )

I can then get the other repaired easily as I need as I kerb the buggers.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I bought some - watch this space I'll maybe get them installed this week

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Very brave!! Quite exciting actually to see someone take the off piste plunge!! I've gone none standard wheels on my Ranger, but to be fair the standard ones look shite!! :lol: :lol: Funny how most of the Ranger brigade seem to be going for individuality in their appearance......just my ideal!!!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Very brave!! Quite exciting actually to see someone take the off piste plunge!! I've gone none standard wheels on my Ranger, but to be fair the standard ones look shite!! :lol: :lol: Funny how most of the Ranger brigade seem to be going for individuality in their appearance......just my ideal!!!!
I do like to be slightly different and try things BUT sorry I can't be that man really this time

My new wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When speccing the car I was looking for that grey / gunmetal sort of colour rather than gloss black or silver but of course only exist for the first edition,
So I've bought a FE set brand new. Not sure what I'll do with the blacks but could winter tyre them or vice versa for next year.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Good choice Badger

·
Registered
345 Posts
stunning alloys mate.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AndyS said:
Good decision ....... Will look the dogs doo - dahs :)
That's what made my mine up - I saw your picture and thought damn they do look good and they are jaguar wheels etc and price was fair enough so grabbed them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts