Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this website, and having bought a 2.0 Diesel F-Pace on 1 Sep '16 with the Incontrol Touch Pro installed, I have joined to try and find out if there is a way to get round certain system limitations, particularly in the InControl Touch Pro system. I find it difficult to believe that with such an advanced and powerful system, it is unable to read or copy anything from one's telephone address book (IPhone 5S) other than names and telephone numbers. It will not display the photo of the person you are calling or has called you, and worst of all for navigation purposes I cannot access addresses or postal codes in the address book through the Incontrol Pro system!! At present the destination of a friend or client has to be entered manually, regardless of whether it is in my connected phone or not. I think most other vehicle manufacturers which provide infotainment systems, even some of the basic ones, include this facility, and certainly Audi does. Has anyone else had similar frustrations with this particular limitation, or is it just an IPhone - F-Pace interface problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts