·
Registered
56 Posts
Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well I managed to pry off the black panel using trim tools, but it wasn't moving easily. Plenty of room to fit another socket if I wish to, and access to the existing socket to the side to provide power. Will keep tinkering.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well I managed to pry off the black panel using trim tools, but it wasn't moving easily. Plenty of room to fit another socket if I wish to, and access to the existing socket to the side to provide power. Will keep tinkering.
Mine had two usb sockets as it has the cold pack.
when you had the cover off was there extra empty electrical connectors fo them as I visited the production line and was told the wiring harness was all the same one so all the extras had the wiring there.
my daughter has the jag now as I’ve just purchased an approved Velar but missing the Jag roadholding.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I’m waiting for dave123 to come back & let me know if his nice rear heater set up has USB slots. I can’t see any in the photo

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mine had two usb sockets as it has the cold pack.
when you had the cover off was there extra empty electrical connectors fo them as I visited the production line and was told the wiring harness was all the same one so all the extras had the wiring there.
my daughter has the jag now as I’ve just purchased an approved Velar but missing the Jag roadholding.
I didn’t spot anything obvious but didn’t look too closely, will Have to have another go, and use a camera to poke around.

·
Registered
85 Posts
There are USB sockets on the facia as on my basic one?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a new F-Pace on order (who knows when that will arrive) but I did spec the additional power sockets in the build.
It seemed quite reasonable at £80

It may be worth trying the scrap market if you are looking for something similar.

Font Personal luxury car Gadget Family car Automotive design

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I have a new F-Pace on order (who knows when that will arrive) but I did spec the additional power sockets in the build.
It seemed quite reasonable at £80

It may be worth trying the scrap market if you are looking for something similar.

View attachment 9026
Thanks Mike, yes will keep looking for something at a suitable price.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts