Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve tried searching but can’t find anything relevant, I wondered if anyone has tried putting any additional power outlets into the rear seat console?
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Grille

I know I can use a car charger type adapter with a couple of USB outlets in the round port on the right, but I was thinking of putting something better into the blank black panel. Does it just pry off, I’ve tried with trim tool but didn’t seem to want to move easily so didn’t try “harder”.

Has anyone made any similar, or other modifications?

ps the black marks are on the camera lens, not on the trim.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have them in mine. 😁

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them in mine. 😁
Did you fit yourself, or were they factory fitted? If you did them yourself do you have pictures/links?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi, sorry I can’t help with fitting or wiring they were factory fitted

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, thx.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I’ll take a photo tomorrow

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent thank you, look very much like the ones I found on google/ebay, but very expensive for what they are

·
Registered
55 Posts
Excellent thank you, look very much like the ones I found on google/ebay, but very expensive for what they are
Not too expensive if you consider Jaguar prices! Just need to be able to warrant it, would they be used? Mine never have!

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
May not be used, but I do like to tinker. I can get the 2 sockets for next to nothing so might try to fashion something. There again I might just leave it alone.

Thanks again for your help.

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is mine, so guess I'm covered. I don't think it would be too hard fitting them it's just getting the loom to the fuse box.
Gear shift Vehicle Car Steering part Automotive lighting

Reactions: Veteran and idrobbo

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, that looks great. What year is it?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is mine, so guess I'm covered. I don't think it would be too hard fitting them it's just getting the loom to the fuse box. View attachment 9010
Mine has the round charger socket, so I can take power from that. Must look further into it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Must of been an option. Mine is my19, has the heated rear seats, power socket, USBs & heating but nothing like that panel. Very impressive 👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
Must of been an option. Mine is my19, has the heated rear seats, power socket, USBs & heating but nothing like that panel. Very impressive 👍
As above it is the optional rear seat climate module - 4 zone climate control.

The control panel is actually pinched from the 2011+ XJ.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A very good conversion impressed is an understatement 😁

1 - 20 of 23 Posts