Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there doesn't seem to be any dashboard level indicator for adblue (like I've seen in every other vehicle that requires adblue) so I was wondering if anyone has had to refill yet? I've done about 1200 miles so far.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
If you explore your vehicle's menu system it can easily be found, it tells you how many miles to a top-up is left, and you will also get a separate dasboard warning when it is getting low, so you'll not get caught out unexpectedly. Mine is showing more than 15 thousand miles yet before it requires topping up, but I'll be monitoring it closely to see how that situation alters as I drive the car on various journeys over the next few weeks. AdBlue usage is very much dependent on how you drive. The 'distance to service' indicator is also within the vehicle menu system, telling you how far you can go before a service is required. Again, that is still showing around 21 thousand miles to service on mine at present, which is what I would expect, so all is looking good.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Looks like I'll be topping up every 3,000 miles then!! Driving mine fairly hard, getting about 26mpg!!! :eek: :shock: :cry: that's why I didn't buy the 3.0l!!!! I shall leave the 0-60 in 3.5 secs to my 1.0l pocket rocket! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
You should find it in " Vehicle Information / Next service". It shows the estimated mileage to the next service and when Ad blue is needed.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Second attempt at replying... Sorry if it shows up twice. The menu only shows when ignition on but engine off. In other words start car without pressing brake pedal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts