Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Since a few weeks I have a AdBlue issue. First I got the message wrong Adblue detected. The official dealer however has this Jaguar in service and the added AdBlue when it had to be filled.

Well after filling it again, and resetting the warning it didn’t come back. So far so good.

However, within one week I got the MMC light warning. Again, back to the dealer and it seems an AdBlue issue again. Beside they reset it, they didn’t do anything. Until today its good, although I have to mention, i am not driving a lot with the car.

The dealer told me that when AdBlue is too old, it will give problems. Mine definitely iwas older than 1 year before the refill. I have searched they internet and found a lot of messages stating that after 1 year AdBlue isn’t good anymore.

So my idea now is, to remove all the AdBlue that’s in the car now, and replace it with new.

Does anybody else have the same experience and what do you think about to refresh the AdBlue?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd check the injector isn't blocked first. This video shows what you should do at 3 '00 in. You need to get under the exhaust to do it. It's a Jag XE in the video but close enough. There's some more info about adblue quality in the video.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I will check it as soon as possible. Thanks for the video as well. Helps me to understand some more of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts