Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I orderded adaptive cruise control but found out the way it is integrated in the front off the car. Not as nice as i hoped. Anyone a idea if this is a sample? Is it integrated in the production car at the same way?

Marco

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Extra info, the logo isn't the normal one but a sticker stuck on the transparant plate.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Marco said:
I orderded adaptive cruise control but found out the way it is integrated in the front off the car. Not as nice as i hoped. Anyone a idea if this is a sample? Is it integrated in the production car at the same way?

Marco
Yes - the FE I saw at the dealership had the same badge arrangement and the salesman said it had to be like that for the adaptive cruise

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was told by a Jaguar guy at Goodwood that "It's because the adaptive cruise control spoils the look of the car that it isn't part of the FE spec"

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've seen this in person, and honestly it really messes up the front end in my opinion. Therefore unless you really are going to use the adaptive cruise control I would ditch it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For example Volvo it is black and integrated in the front. Aspecialiy the sticker of the logo looks poor a gues. Someone has other pictures?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Slim Sane; what does second edition mean?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Marco said:
@Slim Sane; what does second edition mean?
Basically another lot of first edition cars available for the UK that can't be called first edition as they have been realloacted from other markets and available in non Caesium Blue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, i have to wait. Want to have acc so has to be like that. Do you liked the design like that?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm not a fan of the design required by the ACC, but I'll live with it because I want the functionality. You should see what it looks like on the Macan... There is a giant eyeball in the middle of the grill!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.