Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used ad blue before and how hard is it to get also is there a gauge to inform of levels

·
Registered
260 Posts
Haven't used it but have been doing some research. You can get a top up bottle (designed to fit on filler cap) from your dealer. Some garages sell. Also many have an Adblue pump for lorries. Jaguar don't advise using latter.

Car is supposed to give a count down to a top up being required. If Adblue runs out then car won't start.

There's a video of process on Jaguar website. Sorry can't access link currently.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Stiesin that was really helpful explained a lot

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found the handbook and apparently the ad blue tank holds 17 litres

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Adblue from the small 5litre jacks at garages are tricky to empty ....they gulp as air flow is sometimes restricted and are almost impossible to completely empty ......from experience :eek:
Still ordered a diesel though :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and we discussed the AdBlue additive.

Apparently if the Service Plan option is purchased then AdBlue fills are carried out for free as part of the plan.
Whilst I am sure that the cost of the fluid would not be too horrendous, it is one extra cost that can be avoided if you happen to purchase the optional servicing plan.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yes the ad blue is a free top up if you purchase the service plan, the tank hold 17 lts and depending on driving style is good for between 7000 and 10000 miles , there is a read out on the dash tells you how many miles left before top up required... If you run out car won't start ... With service plan when you get to 1000 mile you ring your dealer to arrange top up and call in when passing .. Easy...
Got all that from my dealer today
Called in to finalise my order which was placed in October last year, he showed me jaguar order pool on pc my car as showed to be built 04/04/16

·
Registered
922 Posts
OMG, some one has a date!!!! We are to be safely delivered of an F-pace then he says quoting Buckingham palace :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.