Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had my Ad Blue tank topped up ....odometer reading was 12,521.( it showed 186miles left in the tank)...they took 1hr while I waited.....
The car was returned....gleaming...washed and hoovered..and windscreen washers topped up ........total charge £0.00. ( I have a 5yr/80k mile service pack)

I asked about ICTP update..... The XE/XF updates are ready......the F-Pace/XJ should be in November.

·
Registered
948 Posts
You can buy the Ad Blue online and I've a small plastic funnel marked Jaguar so I'm assuming we can top this up ourselves if we so wish.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
The only time it would be worth doing is if you were stuck in the middle of no where and not near a dealer but as it gives ample warnings of the level getting low like others i see no pint if you have the plan, if you did not buy the plan then i could understand keeping a bottle in the car.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I didn't take the service package so I believe it will cost me for them to do it and I'm willing to bet much more than buying it myself.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
luminated said:
I didn't take the service package so I believe it will cost me for them to do it and I'm willing to bet much more than buying it myself.
Your still need to get it serviced to keep the value and warranty for the first few years.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
luminated said:
Your still need to get it serviced to keep the value and warranty for the first few years.
Of course but this is something I can easily do myself and save a couple of bob unlike a service which is beyond my capabilities. ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You could of course have a car like my FPace, whilst Ad Blue is listed as needed so far the mileage to refill hasn't changed, see this post:

http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1505

I checked at 2300 miles and it still reads 12737... starting to suspect the level sensor must be stuck, most of my driving is short town routes, surely it must use the stuff then?

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
luminated said:
Jagfpacejk said:
luminated said:
Of course but this is something I can easily do myself and save a couple of bob unlike a service which is beyond my capabilities. ;)
Probably find its included in the service fee to be honest, worth checking as you may pay them for a service your doing

·
Registered
207 Posts
andymiller said:
.the F-Pace/XJ should be in November.
I hope so, just out of interest has anyone been fortunate enough to have jumped the queue and has had it applied and can give feedback? reason I ask is I am to believe I def have ICTP issues, was at a restaurant with family Sat evening out of town, and on return the ICTP turned itself off and wouldn't come back on... it eventually did the next morning en route to the local park..

a bit shitty really

1 - 13 of 13 Posts