Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Images duly copied to my "What F-Pace colours actually look like in the flesh" folder.

Lovely Jef.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fabulous. Mines due in 4 weeks.......enjoy

G

·
HELLO

Does the F Pace meet you expectations .... :) are you pleased

at least you have some sunshine .... grey and cloudy in essex uk

regards

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am very pleased and, yes, those are the 18" wheels with 255/60 SUV all-season tires. Probably feel like balloons to those of you getting 22" and I may upgrade to 20"s at some point

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Yes, you're right salva72, they look like the 18" silver 15 spoke alloys (C54S).

I know a lot of folks on here like their really big rims and wouldn't consider anything below a 22", but those silver spoke wheels look surprisingly good on this Sapphire Blue car, nice contrast, but then I don't mind seeing some tyre-wall rubber on wheels . . . and loads of rubber gives plenty of protection from kerbing, in fact you'd probably be hard-pressed to find a kerb high enough to do these any damage, so no need for alloy wheel insurance either! . . oh, and I bet they soak up the road-ruts very nicely too . . . so, a win win!

Only practical down-side I can think of is when trying to clean them with a cloth or sponge, all those fiddly spokes to get around! . . . that's what pressure washers are for tho' . . ;)

(. . oops, you just beat me to it JefF, didn't see your post came in a few mins before mine . . :p )

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks for your comment catwoman.

I always feel a bit inferior on here for not ordering 22's (or black ones for that matter) so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks smaller alloys are just fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts