Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Been lurking for a couple of days so thought I'd go the full bhuna and register.

Had my test drive of FP 3.0L D 22" yesterday. Awesome. Didn't want to return the keys :(

Thinking of:

3.0L D
Ebony Black, 22" Double Helix Black
Jet Taurus, Etched Aluminium trim, Light Oyster head
Black Pack, Mats, Priv, LED Heads

Will probably press the trigger this week.

Have a few questions which I will try and find on the forum. This site is a good resource :)
I'm glad so many of you are enjoying your FPs - I'm jealous!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi there and welcome aboard chap.......Thats a lot of black, we have a few private ambulances already on here!! :lol: :lol: in fairness I did see one on the road and it looked pretty striking. The wheels are great choice. LED heads are fabulous. I went jet headliner with fixed pano and ebony trim, but guessing with all the black you needed a little light relief.......so to speak!! Did you have pano roof??? Well worth it, and the ICTP once JLR sort it, is/ will be brilliant!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers fella :)

Funny you mention Ambulances, that's what I drive usually!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

50/50 on the Pano tbh, one to sleep over. I did enjoy playing with the opening mechanism on the demo :D

As for the ICTP, not that tempted, plus the problems reported I'm not too keen.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Latic said:
Cheers fella :)

Funny you mention Ambulances, that's what I drive usually!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

50/50 on the Pano tbh, one to sleep over. I did enjoy playing with the opening mechanism on the demo :D

As for the ICTP, not that tempted, plus the problems reported I'm not too keen.
If you go pano go fixed not opener. Fixed gives max visibility and light in as the is no crossbar.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Blacks good. I've put pictures up in members gallery
ICTP is pretty amazing and has a host of features you would. Fixed pano nice to let light in

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Personally opening pano opens up another aspect to the interior, I hear there is a little more light, but surely opening is another world?

I hear about the ice stories for the odd day a year that happens as well ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Latic said:
Cheers fella. The spec is changing nearly every day right now :lol: Will have to settle this week I think! Looking forward to getting one ordered. :D
Hi Latic, I originally ordered mine with Light Oyster H/L with a fixed pano. I took some stick from Carl and others on the forum for that choice. Thanks guys. :D :D
I was fortunate to be able to see a light H/L with a black interior and had to (reluctantly) :) bow to the pressure. The Light H/L just didn't look right and with the fixed pano letting in all the light you need I changed my spec.
I would advise that you have a look "in the flesh" before you jump in.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Timbo62 said:
Latic said:
Cheers fella. The spec is changing nearly every day right now :lol: Will have to settle this week I think! Looking forward to getting one ordered. :D
Hi Latic, I originally ordered mine with Light Oyster H/L with a fixed pano. I took some stick from Carl and others on the forum for that choice. Thanks guys. :D :D
I was fortunate to be able to see a light H/L with a black interior and had to (reluctantly) :) bow to the pressure. The Light H/L just didn't look right and with the fixed pano letting in all the light you need I changed my spec.
I would advise that you have a look "in the flesh" before you jump in.
Hahaha see I was right all along about the Jet headlining!! In fairness, we all have our own opinions on colour combinations options etc. The important bit is we can all advise our friends on here if our thoughts and experiences to try and help others make up there minds, or as you say try and see one of each in the flesh!! That's the best option, or worst case we can take pics if you are stuck.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have the black seats and the light headlining with opening pano roof. It looks great - nice and airy feeling, and you dont get such a sharp contrast on a bright day between the roof and the surround (if you know what I mean)
We have black all round with a fixed pano roof in the f type and it can be a bit oppressive - particularly as it is a small cockpit anyway

Would consider the ICTP - for all its foibles at the moment it will get sorted and when it does will give much better all round options - and these will improve going forward - the real issue is that we are the guinea pigs - sorry I meant Beta testing audience.
What JLR should have done is offer the Pro upgrade as a beta test no-cost option to get some out there on the proviso that you understand and accept that it is not ready but assist with the development. Would have a much better PR scenario if they had.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts