Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Excellent pictures, the rear view shows them to be so different yet so alike, if you see what I mean.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Russell said:
Why fit S badging to a 2.0D F-Pace?? :?
I guess its like in the eighties when everyone fitted a Turbo badge to there cars, even there 1 litre Fiesta. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Russell said:
A bit sad
Not really i guess everyone has the right to put whatever they like on there cars, i have seen others on here do the same or similar.

I guess anyone who knows the Fpaces will know due to the exhaust that its not a S but if the buyer is happy while spoil his choice.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Everyone's pretty judgemental.. Given the build quality issurs, jaguar are more likely to have fitted the wrong exhausts :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Russell said:
:roll: Re Jagfpacejk.

OK I would understand if the badge fitted was an R Sport, which I believe this car to be but an S badge come on its a bit effing silly. :oops:
As said you pay your money and you can do whatever you want.

Who are we to judge.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I for one would love to look out and see them on my drive :mrgreen: ... Wrong decals or otherwise.. :? . Probably not the only one on here to think that too I bet. One day Jags cat..... One day your ship will come in,( my luck it will be a leaky old submarine)...:roll: :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh dear bit of upset about the S badge,I just liked it,think it should have more badging on it anyway
Not trying to make it something it's not,as it's clearly not a 3 ltr sport,but in my mind it's an R sport,as in Sport so no harm in putting an S (Sport) badge on it.I like the design& colour of it.
Don't mean to have offended anyone,

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Tommo said:
Oh dear bit of upset about the S badge,I just liked it,think it should have more badging on it anyway
Not trying to make it something it's not,as it's clearly not a 3 ltr sport,but in my mind it's an R sport,as in Sport so no harm in putting an S (Sport) badge on it.I like the design& colour of it.
Not saying you need to change them, as said its upto you.

Have you seen these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/R-Sport-Emblem-Badge-Decal-For-Jaguar-XF-XJ-XE-RSport-Models-/262388067998?hash=item3d178c2e9e:g:zAIAAOSw-RRXB1zT

·
Banned
444 Posts
Tommo said:
You most certainly haven't offended anyone, how could you it is as others have said up to you, however the R Sport badge would be far more appropriate and it is in exactly the same style as the S badge.

My F-Pace is a 3.0D F-Pace R Sport (EU model) and I have fitted the R Sport badges front and rear! As it happens I also have an F-Type R Coupe, both in white, so both badges match!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts