Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer tells me if you order 4 zone climate control you loose USB/Ipod connections inside the centre armrest box but he's unsure if you loose both.

Has anyone got 4 zone climate control, and did you loose both USB connections or just one of them?

The model is a 3.0D Auto just in case that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Carl. I didn't realise there were any on the back for rear seat passengers. Maybe thats what the dealer meant. I thought they were refering to the two inside the centre consoles cubby box where the sim card & HDMI sockets are. Do you still have both USB there?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Honest answer!!! Can't remember and I ain't going to look now!!! :lol: :lol: There is defo one plus HDMI and sim. I'll guess yes but check in morning for you.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Poss a silly question, but what is the HDMI socket for? Thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
G T said:
Thanks Carl. That's good news. You are quicker than my dealer for giving an answer. I've been waiting all day & still am for that telephone call!
Sorry it was upside down!! I took it right way up!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pos.k said:
F-Pace S said:
Poss a silly question, but what is the HDMI socket for? Thanks
It's in case you have too much time on your hands and want to frig about trying to consistently stream video from an external device to the ictp screen.
...don't get excited.
Still dont get what its for? You cant see video when the car is moving? Seems useless

1 - 12 of 12 Posts