Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to set my sensors to auto on under 10mph and it basically says go to the settings and turn auto-on.

Problem is - it opens up a camera menu and there is no option to adjust sensors and no sensor menu... what am I missing?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think that as with so many things our idea of 'auto-on' and theirs are some way apart.
My understanding and from what I can tell many other mug punters expect is that when you go below 10mph ish, the front sensors come on automatically.
It seems that Jaguars version of auto-on requires you to have come to a halt, engaged reverse, and then engage drive, when, as if by magic, the front sensors come on 'automatically'.
If you don't warn to do the stop, reverse, drive thing then you can slow down and press the button which makes the front sensors come on (automatically???)....until next time you need them.
Not the best.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's how they work on the XE and you kind of get used to it - if that's how it is by default then fine. Would love to find the menu the manual mentions though - in case there is a holy grail I am missing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts