Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I understand that the 35t is what our cousins across the water are calling the SC but I was mighty confused this Sunday when I saw one one the back of a transporter bound for the Midlands...

Can anyone shed any light on this?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Kojak
The 35t is available in other markets but not currently the UK. It is a very slightly lower powered 3.0sc but available in all model variants except S. If you go to the Jag USA site you can find info on it there. I also found it on another configurator by mistake, maybe it was European. On this site it was also available in a base model called Pure which is not available on the US one.
If it was a RHD one that you saw it could be headed off to another country, that like ours, drives on the correct side of the road.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ruski said:
Hi Kojak
The 35t is available in other markets but not currently the UK. It is a very slightly lower powered 3.0sc but available in all model variants except S. If you go to the Jag USA site you can find info on it there. I also found it on another configurator by mistake, maybe it was European. On this site it was also available in a base model called Pure which is not available on the US one.
If it was a RHD one that you saw it could be headed off to another country, that like ours, drives on the correct side of the road.
Ah, so is that the 340 bhp version I've read about, maybe it was heading over to ROI.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts