Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all the 300 sport owners out there (greetings!馃槉), can you tell me if you have adaptive suspension and/or able to configure the drive mode please?

If yes, was it standard with the car?

I also noticed the rear lower (diffuser) protection guard is either matt grey plastic or black and some are painted gloss... I am guessing the latter is not standard?

Thanks 馃槉

Registered
Hi, I have a diesel MY2020 300 Sport.

I think it depends on the options chosen at build for those aspects you're asking about, I didn't specify the adaptive suspension or configurable dynamics when I spec'd my 300 Sport at the end of 2019 and so I don't have the capability to adjust those aspects in ICTP.

As PJM said above, the trims are mostly matte grey with some gloss black. On the rear bumper the panel around the exhausts is matte grey, that is surrounded by gloss black containing the rear reflectors and meets the body coloured parts. On the rest of the car the door runners (about 1/2 foot above the bottom of the door), wing mirror covers, window surrounds, grille surrounds, front lower diffuser below number plate, wing decorations and vertical pillars on the outer front grills are all matte grey. Spoiler trim, shark fin antenna, roof rails, B pillars, C Pillars, Wing mirror surrounds and the grilles themselves are all gloss black. Thats how mine came from the factory at least.

If you're looking at the more recent facelift 400 Sport or 300 Sport, I'm not sure what the differences are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts