Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months in since I picked up "****", my Ammo-Sport, and still not a single problem or glitch to report, I'm very pleased to say.
Loving it, every minute! :p

Gave **** a 'birthday' spruce up on the inside today, all vac'd out . . looks as good as new again. Always amazes me how much general crap can get into a car :lol: I have a set of the rubber Jag mats which are great, but tiny bits of stuff can still get around and under the edges onto the carpet and that fuzzy-felt strip that goes around the door frames is like a magnet for bits of fluff and hairs and it isn't easy to get them all off, but with a little perseverance I eventually got there!

When I'd finished **** strutted his stuff and sang "Start me up" to me . . so I did . . and off we went, into the sunset (well, drizzle actually!) :arrow: :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
It's like a love story. **** and Catwoman. Brought a tear to my eye.

I haven't washed mine once yet. 2 months in and it's been to the dealers twice so they've taken care of it. It's back in on Monday for 2 weeks. At this rate I reckon I'll get to Christmas without lifting a sponge! :lol:

Have to say that glacier white and Matt black wheels hides the urban grime beautifully.

·
Registered
441 Posts
3 Months in as well and 4064 miles and just one recurring problem of a drive line vibration which is a known common fault on Jaguars latest creation. Dealer is working very hard to get the issue resolved and on Jaguars instruction they have carried out the rear spring upgrade this week and as we all knew it has not made any difference to the issue.Next step is now to get somebody from Jaguar to inspect my car and offer any other useful solutions to rid the car of the horrible vibration which most passengers observe. Apart from this I love the car,love its looks,driving position and most other features. My dealer has agreed that if Jaguar don't provide the backup to solve my problem I will reject the car within the legal timeframe and they will order another. All good fun!!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.