Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had an e-mail from my dealer letting me know the F Pace is arriving this week :D a bit ahead of schedule. Really looking forward to it. Hope it's relatively fault free
Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
If you can get them to put all the updates on the Itcp if you have it fitted before collecting the car as its a 7 hour update.

·
Banned
444 Posts
My dealer want's my car in for 48 hours, that is what Jaguar have requested just in case a new module is required. They have arranged for an equivalent vehicle to be made available to me and are generously supplying and fitting a set of illuminated door treads free of charge, retail price £370!

I most certainly cannot complain as to the level of service received, absolutely excellent.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Russell said:
My dealer want's my car in for 48 hours, that is what Jaguar have requested just in case a new module is required. They have arranged for an equivalent vehicle to be made available to me and are generously supplying and fitting a set of illuminated door treads free of charge, retail price £370!

I most certainly cannot complain as to the level of service received, absolutely excellent.
Not sure why they would need to replace the module unless the update goes terribly wrong, maybe they should get updated modules and just change them?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Russell said:

Sounds like a very good dealer Russell. I'm not getting any free stuff but I'm also extremely happy with the service I'm getting.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Is that a really, really, really, dark grey colour like mine?

If it is, no doubt you will be told off for buying the wrong colour :lol: :lol:

Hopefully it will be all you are expecting when you collect on Tuesday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked up car this afternoon wow what a car,really impressed. Apart from a small stone chip on the front bumper and not being able to connect to the route planner app everything seems fine.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
You liking the little growl out the back :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mark999 said:
Wait until it's run in select sport and dynamic and depress the loud pedal for Cheshire Cat grins :D oh and starting of from the lights in manual change in first and letting it hit the rev limiter to hear the pop and crackle, glorious fun if a little childish, but then isn't that why we had the SC?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
You make a good point Gman. I saw a YouTube review last week and they were saying how they couldn't get within 0.5 second of the claimed 0-60 time but i don't think they realised they were starting in 2nd gear. I've been surprised how many JLR owners over the years don't realise that to put it in first you have to pull the downshift.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Mark999 said:
Well what a car, 100 mile round trip today and 28 mpg. Can't wait to get in run in and try out dynamic mode :D
Good going. 140 miles today 25MPG

New patch so far ok . Been in car about 4-5 hrs today

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
What u worried about mpg for :roll: that's the point of the petrol... :shock: should be doing about 12mpg other wise you just as well had the 2.0l deisel :lol:
Ticking over with sooty spark plugs :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems this is exactly what I have ordered, 3.0S Dark Sapphire Blue with 20" blade wheels. Can you post a picture from the back and onefrom the interior - it appears to be black leather?

Just curious as I could still change my spec and am still unsure regarding black pack (currently not included), chrome frames (not included) and headliner (I have decided on light oyster with black leather seats).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.