·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Looking good.. Silver was going to be my choice, but got out voted 1-1 by Mrs Cat somehow :lol: still not sure about black wheels... But would never have got that passed the wife EVER!! :?
Anyway still very pleased with her decision :eek: .... But can't say that :? . I would never win another argument again.. :eek: :lol: :lol: Defo got to get my calipers done red with logos... I bet that bloody Carl bloke has beaten me to that also :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Looks amazing. Particularly like the euro number plate :)
Let's not start the Euro debate again on here :roll: ... But once I get the private plates I want then that will be sorted.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jags cat said:
Looking good.. Silver was going to be my choice, but got out voted 1-1 by Mrs Cat somehow :lol: still not sure about black wheels... But would never have got that passed the wife EVER!! :?
Anyway still very pleased with her decision :eek: .... But can't say that :? . I would never win another argument again.. :eek: :lol: :lol: Defo got to get my calipers done red with logos... I bet that bloody Carl bloke has beaten me to that also :lol: :lol:
I was going to but felt they drew attention from the lovely wheels ;)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts