Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
You know what, that looks well smart . . it suits the dark red colour and the privacy glass and black pack :thumbs up:

. . . looks a very nice set of wheels for Rose 'n' Ed . . travellin' in style! :)

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Not bad at all. I remember seeing some and of corse the US ones but in a nice grey British sky it's just Maroon.
That's better than I thought.
I think ther are plenty of combos we each wouldn't personally order but would be happy to drive or if buying second hand and found the right car may not be too fussed about colour especially if right wheels or black pack etc in right combo.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree - it does look a lot better than I expected (and excellent taste in wheels!).
It will also stick out in the sea of Italian Racing Reds!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Very nice, the two different skylines give the car the appearance of having two colours, the first is in the clouds so the colour is a lot deeper then the one in sunlight.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Never seen one in that colour, lovely car that, enjoy it Ed

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's a good colour, looks fantastic in bright light or sun, it would Defo be on my shortlist if I were ordering again. IMO odyssey is the 'tasteful' red, sorry IRR fans, but I refer to IRR as ex demo red.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
AlSnr said:
It's a good colour, looks fantastic in bright light or sun, it would Defo be on my shortlist if I were ordering again. IMO odyssey is the 'tasteful' red, sorry IRR fans, but I refer to IRR as ex demo red.
There is a good reason IRR is on demos :D not many BRG demos ;) the colour palette is not particularly large of course

·
Registered
4 Posts
Colour is always a difficult one. The colour palette as F-Pace S says is limited, if you take away the blue, greys and silver there ain't much left. Then remove the generic blacks and whites, now what ? My current choices are between BRG, Odessey, and Ingot. I like colours that are a bit different, rather than running with the crowd. Who knows I will probably change between now and lockdown.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back in Dorset. Just been for a wash and brush-up and Ceramic coat. Well pleased.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
6 months old, 6000 miles and still looking gorgeous!
Loving every minute of driving our F-Pace. We've had no problems and ICTP works faultlessly. Turns heads wherevever we go.

·
Registered
473 Posts
It's great to hear that your ownership has been trouble free and you are enjoying it, looks very nice in the spring sunshine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.