Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure I saw somebody here a few days back saying they had a date for order and delivery.
Has anybody got an order number, date and delivery for one of the petrols. ?
I've heard today they aren't really expected until much later in year.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
I am sure I saw somebody here a few days back saying they had a date for order and delivery.
Has anybody got an order number, date and delivery for one of the petrols. ?
I've heard today they aren't really expected until much later in year.
Me :D build 29th April delivery 27th May...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that's good to hear. My order is in and loaded just awaiting a date but somebody did suggest no petrols until last quarter of year which I found hard to believe so good to know you have a date

·
Registered
473 Posts
My dealer has still not come back with why mine is a August build, escalated to dealer principle this evening.... Deposit paid September, in dealers first 10 order slots all the others are diesels, they will be in customer hands May/Early June..... Very very p'eed off if this stays August especially after just listing to the supercharged exhaust YouTube link on the reviews forum tab.... Want it tomorrow, June acceptable August/ early September definitely NOT!!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Gman said:
My dealer has still not come back with why mine is a August build, escalated to dealer principle this evening.... Deposit paid September, in dealers first 10 order slots all the others are diesels, they will be in customer hands May/Early June..... Very very p'eed off if this stays August especially after just listing to the supercharged exhaust YouTube link on the reviews forum tab.... Want it tomorrow, June acceptable August/ early September definitely NOT!!!
Isn't it funny how many different things we hear, by the time orders are locked in you'd think you would get a date and if in first batch all would be around same date.
Dal gets May - you get August - I don't even get a date but am told petrols may be October which I don't believe for a second
I hope I get a date soon and it's a favourable one. Next step is for the date to be achieved !

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in same situation as you - part of the first run at the dealers (seems 8-10 slots for most ?)
Also only petrol order within that small group

1 - 6 of 6 Posts