Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I have introduced myself once and haven't had chance to do many pictures. I just found a video that was taken when I picked up the car a few weeks back. So far no issues and am loving it.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Nice vid clip bank5ter.

There's nothing to beat that feeling when you first see your much-anticipated new car. I enjoyed the thrill of seeing mine for the first time too :p I still get a stupid buzz from just standing and looking at it sometimes (when no-one else is around to see me being such a dope! :roll: )

Just went and checked out your original intro thread again as well . . a very beautiful car! . . never tire of seeing 'em!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
catwoman said:
Nice vid clip bank5ter.

There's nothing to beat that feeling when you first see your much-anticipated new car. I enjoyed the thrill of seeing mine for the first time too :p I still get a stupid buzz from just standing and looking at it sometimes (when no-one else is around to see me being such a dope! :roll: )

Just went and checked out your original intro thread again as well . . a very beautiful car! . . never tire of seeing 'em!
Thank you....im planning a trip to Europe next year. maybe south of France. Hope I don't break down :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts