Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I've got a 22 inch double helix black wheel with brand new tyre for sale, plus the raised floor for the boot. Any ideas how much I should advertise it for, or is anyone interested? Cant see any examples on eBay by way of comparison. Wheel and tyre are unused and pristine. I've sold the car but the spare wheel didn't go with it, that's why I have it.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Somewhere around 500 pounds would sound about right to me if someone wanted a spare wheel and the raised boot floor.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes full sets are for sale at 2250 and not selling so £500 probably nice fair price that might shift it.
I bought the skinny spare, tools and gubbins under boot floor for £300 ish so £450 -£500 probably a good price to try and clear it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much for this - will put it on eBay for £500 and see what happens - if anyone here wants a spare wheel then just message me and let me know. I did a straight swop for an F Type - I liked the F Pace (was the IRR one) but I missed my old F Type and my garage did a good deal which worked for us both. Went into the garage today and they have sold my F Pace straight away - went within a couple of days - so I think we are both happy.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Why did you sell the car!? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts