Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found anyone that does covers the 22" Diamond Cut Wheels?

I've found 22" Alloys ... I've found up to 20" Diamond Cut cover ... but not the above.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Gdank said:
Anyone found anyone that does covers the 22" Diamond Cut Wheels?

I've found 22" Alloys ... I've found up to 20" Diamond Cut cover ... but not the above.
I covered mine via Jaguar via my dealer, maybe worth giving your dealer a call.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah £650 .... no thanks ... not when 20" can be covered for £200

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Gdank said:
OK, i paid less for 5 years worth of Alloy Wheel and Tyre cover but maybe that was a deal when i purchased the car.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Gdank said:
OK, i paid less for 5 years worth of Alloy Wheel and Tyre cover but maybe that was a deal when i purchased the car.
They only offered 3 years and it's £650 for the 22" .... the body cover is £550 yet most quotes are £230-£300.

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Gdank said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Gdank said:
They only offered 3 years and it's £650 for the 22" .... the body cover is £550 yet most quotes are £230-£300.
They only offered me 3 years but i told them i could get it for less and longer so they lowered and extended.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
They only offered me 3 years but i told them i could get it for less and longer so they lowered and extended.
Can you say what they lowered it too ?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Who covers 22" tyres? Also Jagfpacejk you have the same vehicle as me, are the grey helix diamond cut, as I was informed they weren't.

I had taken the dealer optional insurance, but they fairly tried to rip me off, I took all initially and then found out the massive margins there were working on and so cancelled all

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Mine is covered for 5 years for 299 thats alloys and tyres, as said i got them to do me a deal as i found it lower else where.

·
Banned
444 Posts
FP761 said:
Who covers 22" tyres? Also Jagfpacejk you have the same vehicle as me, are the grey helix diamond cut, as I was informed they weren't.

I had taken the dealer optional insurance, but they fairly tried to rip me off, I took all initially and then found out the massive margins there were working on and so cancelled all
Not worth the money, diamond cut alloys cannot be repaired properly and I very much doubt the insurance will pay for a brand new wheel wnen it comes to cosmetic damage

·
Registered
237 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Mine is covered for 5 years for 299 thats alloys and tyres, as said i got them to do me a deal as i found it lower else where.
I am also getting 22 inch alloys so who was your first quote with so I can negotiate with Jaguar?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Most Jaguar dealers use Revive. It is much cheaper to go to Revive via a different route such as ALA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts