Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Thank you, seen photos but not the video, goes round the corners pretty flat so I wonder if that's got the standard suspension we all have or uprated.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Waynem said:
Wonder what colour they are going to use to make it different and standout ?
Hopefully not the f type orange :shock:
How about the Orange colour they use on other SVR vehicles.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Still not convinced it's an SVR... :? Could be a hot R version with tweeked V6 as it doesn't really sound quite V8 howl... That would mean they could still lauch the cleaner itanium straight 6 engine in 18-24 months time in a bonkers SVR variant with the big 500 Hp and extra hybrid 100 Hp electric motor boost!!
Only 2 exhaust pipes also , and not 4 as on all the other SVR 's.
Respect to the driver mind ....that is bloody fast when your ass is that high off the ground.... Wonder how many laps they get out of a set of tyres? :roll: Or underpants :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Jags cat said:
Still not convinced it's an SVR... :? Could be a hot R version with tweeked V6 as it doesn't really sound quite V8 howl... That would mean they could still lauch the cleaner itanium straight 6 engine in 18-24 months time in a bonkers SVR variant with the big 500 Hp and extra hybrid 100 Hp electric motor boost!!
Only 2 exhaust pipes also , and not 4 as on all the other SVR 's.
Respect to the driver mind ....that is bloody fast when your ass is that high off the ground.... Wonder how many laps they get out of a set of tyres? :roll: Or underpants :lol: :lol:
Possibly they are trying to not have that loud SVR noise you get on the Ftype ect so as to appeal to drivers who do not want the look at me approach, I am only guessing.

Personally I would want the here I come out my way noise.

There was a strange engine listed on the Topix engine list so maybe it has that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's a V6 for sure

·
Registered
948 Posts
It's possibly the new inline six complete with turbos?

Less noise could be attributed to the use of turbos and the unusual non V8 note might be an inline six.

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Whatever it has got it sounds good and looks good to me, he's pushing it from the sound of the tyres.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Whatever it has got it sounds good and looks good to me, he's pushing it from the sound of the tyres.
Agreed, my dismissal of the idea it's a V6 is that JLR are currently working on and soon to release a range of inline sixes, logical would suggest that they would be using one of those in this future model that's not due for a couple of years. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts