Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It'll be well worth the wait!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
82TLT said:
Here is a quick photo of my new F pace!
So far, so good!
Looks superb. Just out of interest why did you hop out of the XF so soon? Did you lose a fair whack given you traded it in so soon? I ask because I tend to keep my cars 4 years but I have friends who swear by trading in every 12-18 months.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the XF as an ex demo - list was £46K but paid £33.5K for it and was offered £32K for it 4 months on at 6,500 miles. Fab car, mega spec, but wanted an Fpace after having a brief drive in one back in April. After a few calls, I found a dealer in Bristol who had a show room car that they could release as they were being offered another car from Jaguar - I couldn't say no!
I was advised factory order would be around October, but likely sooner.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
In which case makes TOTAL SENSE!

But wow that was a huge drop on the XF from list to the price you paid. I heard they weren't holding their price but that seems a steep curve.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think £32K was a good bid - one dealer told me £27.5K! ☹

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi 82TLT, Have you any more photos with mud flaps in view :?:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hope these pics help

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
. . who'd a thought we'd be gettin' all int'rested in seein' mud flaps . . :lol: . . . but, y'know what?, I am ! . . OMG, how sad is that!?!

...but you'll only miss 'em when you've not got 'em! . . :p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for that, mud flaps/ splash guards whatever. now on my list
Who'd a thought it :lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
82TLT said:
Hope these pics help
Any chance of getting a few more pictures of the interior seats? I've got jet/red on order but now in two minds over how bright the red actually is

·
Registered
688 Posts
Thanks, think I'm going to have to. I did see the red with jet in an S and remember thinking that there was too much red going on but would like it in the inverse a la r sport.

Do you think the red is darker than in those pics? My order decision was mainly based on the double page spread in the brochure

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Yes. I think IRL the red is darker and less brash. Initially I thought it looked too bright and then I had a demonstrator all to myself for an hour with Jet/red interior and changed my order.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you. More please.......

Anyone with black interior finish that you can share with us?

I have ordered a 2.0D silver colour with black interior. In Singapore, it comes only with 18" wheels. Just hope that it will look ok and appropriate.

Thanks again and it's 0917 hrs and so it's Good Morning to all!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The red accents are quite bright - I think by choice I would not have opted for it on a factory build, but the Mrs likes it!
On a slightly different note, we have come down to Cornwall for a long weekend. So far, we haven't seen any other Fpace's on the road.
People do turn their heads to look at the car.
I don't think I could have turned any more heads if I was in a Ferrari!

G

·
jinjin said:
82TLT said:
Hope these pics help
Any chance of getting a few more pictures of the interior seats? I've got jet/red on order but now in two minds over how bright the red actually is
You should look at Jags Cat pics. The red look very much like IRL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.