Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my car on friday, and (almost) everything was perfekt! One big positive suprise was how well the Satin fine line wood went with Quartzite! I would call it a PERFECT match - the pictures does not make it justice.

Here is a reminder of the spec:

Cup holder cover (THANKS!!!)
2.0/Aut/AWD R-Sport
Quartzite
Satin fine line wood
DAB RADIO
Practicallity pack
Electricaly Deployable Towbar (love this!!!)
Rear View Camers
3 Button Configurable Dynamics
ADAPTIVE LED HEADLAMPS
Sliding Panoramic Roof
ADAPTIVE SPEED CONTROL + QUEUE ASSIST
Head-Up Display Pack
380W + ICT Pro (fingers crossed!!!)
COLD CLIMATE PACK
BLACK PACK R-SPORT
14x14 memory
Looking forward to shop 22' in march/april :)

As for the "almost"-part. The otherwise brilliant dealer has forgotten a small white piece og tape in the HUD, and it is really sticky. One of the back doors is also a little bit "out of place", but they will take care of both early next week :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Looks magnificent jelaag. I agree, the pale wood grain tones in very nicely with the quartzite . . yes! . . :) . . great pictures, thanks for posting them for us all . . your car is a 'rock star' !!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
If I were to buy a second FPace this is the colour I would select next. Photos of it look a hundred times better than the configurator simulated images.

Nice car!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the ultra exclusive Rock Stars club Jelaag! Car looks great and you're right, that satin wood sets the Quarzite off a treat.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Actually I agree, that is a lovely colour and the wood does match it feel. The polished black trim can get quite scratched over time if you are not careful, so that could well be the perfect answer. Loving the pictures in the forest too

·
Registered
64 Posts
That looks superb.....I saw a quartzite parked infringement of my DSB in Chester a few weeks ago....it's an underrated colour......enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.