Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand spanking new set of F Pace 22ins 1st Edition (graphite) with the Pirelli Pzero tyre. Anybody wishing to buy these rare and exclusive wheels ?[

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apologies for my ignorance on using the site..so no i did not see the for sale section...SORRY !

With regards to price..I'm unsure what they are worth ?, perhaps you can tell me what they are worth to you

·
Registered
688 Posts
Let's agree on £50 and I'll even cover delivery ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
But in all seriousness have look on eBay and see how much others are selling for to get an idea

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not interested in finding out what they worth...i'm interested in finding a" willing buyer from a willing seller"...the price then finds its own level..get it, that what values everything and how transactions take place.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Les said:
im not interested in finding out what they worth...i'm interested in finding a" willing buyer from a willing seller"...the price then finds its own level..get it, that what values everything and how transactions take place.
OK,

I am willing as i have a first edition.

I am happy to pay 500 pounds for all four as i am willing to buy them.

I am willing to get them collected also.

·
Registered
302 Posts
OK..... I am also a willing customer and willing to pay £501 pounds for them, with collection at my cost !

If we are not careful, we will reinvent e-Bay :) ....

To repeat Jagfpacejk point.... If you want to sell to us on this forum then stick a price on them and i'm sure one of us will buy .... If you want create an auction, then there are other sites to use!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
AndyS said:
OK..... I am also a willing customer and willing to pay £501 pounds for them, with collection at my cost !

If we are not careful, we will reinvent e-Bay :) ....

To repeat Jagfpacejk point.... If you want to sell to us on this forum then stick a price on them and i'm sure one of us will buy .... If you want create an auction, then there are other sites to use!
Correct, this is not Ebay. Well said.

Thats why i said pop a price up and people can then make a decision on them.

By the way 502 pounds. :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
505.48 and I'll let you deliver

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry I'm not looking to create an auction, so let's not insult each other's intelligence on the price. You will know the market price and this coupled with your desire to own these this will generate a price that makes you a willing buyer, to add to your valuation process, they are in Cumbria . Thanks. Les

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Les said:
Sorry I'm not looking to create an auction, so let's not insult each other's intelligence on the price. You will know the market price and this coupled with your desire to own these this will generate a price that makes you a willing buyer, to add to your valuation process, they are in Cumbria . Thanks. Les
OK Les thank you but as the saying goes "I Am Out."

This is a forum for Fpace people if you want an auction then please use Ebay.

A simple value from you of what you think they are worth is suitable, others may want to play Ebay games but i am on a forum for Fpace people who love Fpace cars.

Good luck with the sale.

Also a heads up there is a section on the forum to seal items, you have posted this in the introductions section, just a note for next time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK , I'm sorry i dont your name, JK ? (dont people use there names ?) given your offer-I never considered you a serious buyer..

Thanks for all your advice ..so it looks like I will stay a unwilling seller until someone with a little bit of common sense and really wants them for their FPace, makes me a realistic offer.

Regards.... Les

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
^ my friends often say I'm sharp of wit but next to that CW I'm a mere amateur.

Les... I doubt you're interested but I'd happily swap my black double helix ... just in case that's what you were looking for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Les said:
OK , I'm sorry i dont your name, JK ? (dont people use there names ?) given your offer-I never considered you a serious buyer..

Thanks for all your advice ..so it looks like I will stay a unwilling seller until someone with a little bit of common sense and really wants them for their FPace, makes me a realistic offer.

Regards.... Les
Les.....

Me thinks the 'common sense' is that if you want to use this forum to sell something then use the appropriate area of the site and put a value on the wheels!

If not then as others have already said, take your chance on an E-bay 1 penny auction.

By the way my name is Andy!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts