Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a 19" Space saver wheel & tyre, for my new F-Pace, it came with a full size alloy, which ruins the boot space.

If anyone is looking to dispose of such a wheel at a "good price", please contact me on 07887 911911.

Thank you,

Russell

·
Registered
302 Posts
Russell said:
Hi,

I am looking for a 19" Space saver wheel & tyre, for my new F-Pace, it came with a full size alloy, which ruins the boot space.

If anyone is looking to dispose of such a wheel at a "good price", please contact me on 07887 911911.

Thank you,

Russell
Do you mean by 'it came with a full size alloy' that you hadn't spec'd this option, and that factory had decided for you? If this is the case then I'd be having a conversation with the dealer and putting onus on them to sort out.

From what I understand (as I managed to get both spare wheel options configured on my 'S' order) is that the full size option also has different internals in the 'well' and boot plastics etc, and that you cannot simply order parts to convert back to a flat floor. Suspect you could make something, but is this really what should be done on a new car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts