Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first pic I've seen anywhere of an FP fitted with these wheels . . . I did consider spec'ing them myself, but in the end I decided on the standard fit 19" Bionics for the R-Sport, which I think look surprisingly good for a no-cost option, so I'm happy with my choice, 'cos somehow these don't look as good to my eye, but that's just my preference . . . thoughts anyone? (Please note: Mr Jags cat, sorry, you are excluded from this vox-pop, we know your wheels are Tina Turner's ♫ "simply the best!" ♩ ♪ ♬, so your comments will not qualify this time! :lol: )

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am not really here, because I am not allowed to vote.... :? Err :idea: this is Mrs JAGS CAT.... :roll: and she.... :shock: I mean I prefer the look of the standard bionics to those fan style ;) He will report back on JAGS CAT later after his drive to his long time friends 50 th party..... He's not very far behind either!! :eek: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jags cat said:
I am not really here, because I am not allowed to vote.... :? Err :idea: this is Mrs JAGS CAT.... :roll: and she.... :shock: I mean I prefer the look of the standard bionics to those fan style ;) He will report back on JAGS CAT later after his drive to his long time friends 50 th party..... He's not very far behind either!! :eek: :lol:
. . :lol: :lol: :lol:, . . Mrs JC talks sense, me-thinks, while her significant other will be rolling home eventually, sunburned and a little tipsy, no doubt ! :lol:

(. . oh, and by the way, how did this thread end up being about a Storm Grey FP with 20" black Blades??? . . :? . . when I was talking about a picture of a car with silver 19" Fan wheels guys . . :cry: . . go start your own threads will ya please, 'stead o' crashing this one . . thank you! . . honestly :roll: )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts