Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

SOLD: Gloss Black Venom Twin Spoke F-Pace Alloys Wheels 20" Five Wheels including cover

6K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Jagfpacejk 
#1 ·
Hi guys, i have for sale five Black Venoms, can also arrange a very good shipping rate as well if collection is not possible.

These were fitted to the car when i brought it and i wanted to have the 22 inch wheels i had on my first Fpace First Edition, nothing wrong with them, no damage just wanted 22 inch rims.

For sale here but i have a special offer if sold to a member from here.

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orignal-Jaguar-F-Pace-Alloys-5-off-Wheels-20-Gloss-Black-Venom-5-Twin-Spoke

4 off have been used but are in mint condition and have various tyre treads as per listing.
1 off was a full size spare wheel which has not been used.

But what you will not get on the Ebay listing but what i am prepared to throw in to a fellow Fpace member if brought off Ebay is the full size boot cover and the retaining clamp that holds the center of the wheel.

This offer is only if paid for via Paypal or cash on collection and not via Ebay so if you want the extra deal then please PM me here.

PM me if you want more information ect.

See less See more
#3 ·
The eBay link doesnt work by the way. I'll be listing some next week in 22 guise so looking around at prices.

#6 ·
#10 ·
It's a petrol FE not the released at launch FE so they made them with various items, I guess to show at shows different versions, mine has just about every extra you could buy where I have seen others with very little extras.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.